Tuesday, February 9, 2010

tired.

Wesley has just decided he doesn't like eating anymore. Idk why. But it's easy enough to tube-feed him and Wayne, so it's not a huge deal, I guess. I am kinda worried that he won't even eat canned food anymore...he's always been my good eater. But now Wayne is. Weird... but good for Monkey.

Wolfe has an eye infection thanks to one of Titania's kids scratching him. Ugh. They all play too rough for my boys...

Can I just say that I HATE LEON VALLEY. They just sent me a letter in the mail informing me that they're going to charge me 100 bucks a year for the next 3 years cuz I drove without a license that ONE TIME. And I gotta pay up by the end of march. UGH.

Oh my. I just looked over and Wolfey's eating the dry food I leave in there. (just in case they randomly decide they're into that) That's fairly AWESOME.

I've been cleaning house all night. Super fun. The kids have been squeezed in between the chair and the footrest all night, sleeping in their fuzzy little pile.

I wonder if they miss Winter and Wyatt. Or if they even remember them, or registered their existance.

Valentines day is coming up...hooray...another greeting card holiday.

I'm so not sleepy, and it's almost 4:30am. This is wrong. They make meds for this...

The boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment